Gynaecologist-reproductologist, infertility treatment specialist, healthy aging specialist.
- Infertility treatment, medical fertilisation, miscarriage treatment;
- Aesthetic gynaecology (plastic surgeries, perineum, vagina reconstruction, iPRF, PRP, intimate biorevitalisation and contour plastics, intimate laser restoration);
- Hormonal disorders, gynaecological endocrinology, youth preservation and good health therapy, urogenital syndrome treatment, urinary incontinence and vaginal dryness, atrophy treatment;
- Menstrual disorders (irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea, etc., perimenopausal and menopausal changes);
- Pregnancy planning;
- Diagnosis and treatment of mammary gland diseases;
- Treatment of female pelvis inflammation diseases;
- Gynaecological operations (hysteroscopy, fertiloscopy, laparoscopy, vagina and perineum reconstructive surgery, microinvasive thread plastic surgery of the perineum muscles, etc.).
- 1993 – received the qualification of a physician at the Latvian Medical Academy.
- 1994 – received the qualification of a gynaecologist and birth attendant.
- 2002 – mastered the specialty in reproductive medicine, infertility treatment and medical fertilisation at the International Centre for Reproductive Medicine in Saint Petersburg.
- 2005-2011 – studied at the Royal College in the UK.
- 2006 – mastered operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in Cyprus.
- 2008 – graduated from the International Academy of Reproductive Surgery in Belgium.
- 2013 – Karl Storz courses in endoscopic gynaecology in Italy.
- 2014 – RUDN University in Moscow, reproductive endocrinology specialist.
- 2014 – US training at the Fetal Medicine Foundation in London, UK.
- 2019 – mastered the qualification “Aesthetic urogynaecology. Methods of microinvasive correction of the female pelvis base” at the 1st Moscow State University.
- 2019-2022 – acquired knowledge on the correction of the pelvis base, anogenital, urogenital area using of surgical, suture, laser and injection techniques, medicamentous compensation and rehabilitation.
- Regularly participates in training in gynaecology and obstetrics, gynaecological endocrinology, medical fertilisation.
- Active participation in scientific and educational work.
International work experience:
- 2003-2011 – worked at the Reproduction Genetics Institute (Institute of Chicago, Cyprus).
- 2010-2015 – worked at the IRECEF International Clinic for Medical Fertilisation and Genetics.
Experience in Latvia:
- Ventspils City Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department;
- Laser Neurosurgery Clinic, Bikur Holim Hospital;
- Clinic “Jusu Arsti”;
- Clinic “Northway”.
- Chair of the Board of the Latvian Human Reproduction Society.
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology).
- Member of RAHR (Russian Association of Human Reproduction).
- Member of the Board of the Baltic Association of Reproductologists.
- EIM (European IVF monitoring)